More Than 50 Years Of Experience In Estate Planning, Probate, And Elder Law Matters
Founded in 1952, Sikov and Love, in Pittsburgh, encompasses a team of understanding, compassionate and assertive attorneys dedicated to advocating for clients in estate planning, elder law, probate and estate administration matters. They have established a reputation for protecting loved ones at important crossroads in their lives.
Certified Elder Law Attorney
Founding attorney, Carol Sikov Gross is a second generation elder law attorney following in the footsteps of her late father, Seymour Sikov. She is well-respected in the region as well as with her legal peers, having been selected for inclusion in the Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list since 2005. She is also one of the few certified elder law attorneys in western Pennsylvania.
Learn more about Carol and the other attorneys at the firm by visiting the link below:
- Carol Sikov Gross
- James R. Baker
- Founder Seymour Sikov (1924-2013)
Our Practice Areas
We represent clients in cases that include:
- Elder Law issues: We guide families and their parents in health care and legal matters including nursing home planning, Medicaid assistance and more.
- Estate planning: Our attorneys create customized wills, trusts, establish powers of attorney, and burial trusts.
- Probating an estate: We are fully equipped to help you inventory your loved one’s assets and debts and guide you through the probate process.
- Orphans’ court litigation: Our team helps Pennsylvania residents resolve disputes related to estates, trusts and guardianship for physically or mentally incapacitated people.
Reach Out To Our Firm Today. Find Out How We Can Help.
For decades, we have helped families who have questions about elder law as well as estate planning and administration. Let us help you.
Please contact us online or call 412-567-1236.