Comprehensive Elder Law Services
Addressing a Full Range of Legal Issues
Elder Law — Pittsburgh Lawyers With Experience
Elder law encompasses the many concerns that people face as they grow older. These concerns may include wills, trusts, powers of attorney, health care decision making, estate planning, long-term care planning, estate administration or even situations involving family discord.
People of virtually any age can benefit our elder law services. From our offices in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the law firm of Sikov and Love, P.A., provides elder law services, help with special needs issues and orphans’ court litigation support to individuals and families throughout western Pennsylvania. Since 1952, we have set the standard for quality legal services.
Do you have questions about elder law, estate planning, estate administration or orphans’ court litigation? Pittsburgh attorneys at our firm are ready to answer your questions. Contact our law firm to arrange a consultation.
Our Practice Areas
Our Elder Law Practice
We provide comprehensive elder law services and advice on Orphans’ Court matters that address a full range of legal issues facing people as they grow older. If you are concerned about a loved one needing long-term care, whether in a nursing home, a personal care home or at home — now or years from now — we can help you plan on how to pay for these services or possibly how to qualify for Medicaid eligibility.
Our elder law services, in addition to estate planning, include:
- Preparation of wills, trusts, powers of attorney and living wills
- Asset protection advice and planning
- Guardianships or special needs trusts for incapacitated individuals or those with special needs
- Creation of irrevocable burial trusts to prepay for a future funeral
- Response to or planning in crisis situations as they arise
- Representation in probate and estate administration matters
- Orphans’ Court litigation in contested estate or trust situations
- Advice concerning Veterans Administration benefits and how they can help to cover long-term care costs
It has been a pleasure to be one of your clients.
We appreciate the clarification you provided here.
Thanks in advance for explaining again. It’s just very confusing sometimes. Many thanks for your help!
Accomplished Pennsylvania Estate Planning and Wills Attorneys
Carol Sikov Gross, Esquire, is one of the few Certified Elder Law Attorneys (CELA) in western Pennsylvania. Please contact our Pennsylvania estate planning, estate administration and Orphans‘ Court lawyers at Sikov and Love, P.A., to discuss your concerns and plans for the future.