The Referral Lawyers' Litigation Department
Over 100 lawyers and law firms throughout Western Pennsylvania refer litigation matters to the trial lawyers of Sikov and Love, as well as elder law matters, confident that their clients' cases will be well handled. These lawyers have learned the proven benefits of a referral lawyer relationship with Sikov and Love:
- You will receive written confirmation of our referral relationship.
- If will handle your client's case on a contingent fee basis upon a successful resolution of the matter, you will receive a referral fee as agreed upon at the time our involvement commences. We are also available to represent your clients in matters on an hourly fee basis.
- Sikov and Love will provide representation to referred clients only in the matter referred - we will not provide other services, even if requested. Our interest is to have a long-term relationship with you, providing you and your clients with quality representation.
- Meetings with your clients will be conducted in your presence and at your office, if you so desire.
- Your clients' matters will be handled by a team of sympathetic listeners,imaginative thinkers and innovative advocates.
- Your clients' matters will be thoroughly prepared. Our success is based on always being prepared on each case. Doing so gives us the edge in successfully handling our cases.
- Handling litigation matters is a complex undertaking no matter how simple the cases appear. The importance of having experienced trial counsel is not only in winning or losing a case but also in the settlement value or verdict value that is obtained.
- Handling elder law matters involves a variety of issues which may be more thoroughly addressed by our experience.
- Your time and financial resources will not be strained and you will be able to provide higher quality services to your clients within the areas in which you choose to practice by freeing up your time and reducing the stress of handling infrequent or complicated litigation or elder law matters.
- You will retain and solidify your relationship with clients when you are unable to handle a matter due to a conflict of interest.
- You retain clients that might otherwise be lost should you handle matters yourself and not be able to complete them successfully.
- You will be kept informed of all major developments with the case and your input will be sought with regard to important decisions that must be made.
- You will receive periodic status reports on each case that you refer to us.
- Should your clients return to us for representation in subsequent cases or recommend other clients to us for representation in civil litigation or elder law matters, we will recognize you as our referral source and pay a referral fee as appropriate to the type of matter.
We are equipped to handle a wide variety of elder law matters and civil litigation cases. We are also well known for handling all forms of plaintiff's personal injury matters, professional negligence claims (medical and legal), fire and property losses, insurance claims, equity cases, commercial and real estate litigation, contract disputes, Orphans' Court issues and business breakups.
We are well known as experienced elder law attorneys, handling estate planning, long term care planning, Medicaid applications for nursing home care and estate administration.
Contact us today to discuss a referral relationship with Sikov and Love.